UPSers Register information will be used to verify your identity in case you forget your password. You only need to provide this information once. And you can change your challenge question, password, and email address at any time. When logging into UPSers for the first time, you’ll be prompted to complete registration questions. After that, you’ll be sent directly to the UPSers.com homepage.
- Choose your language preferences.
- Select the Login button.
- Enter your personal ID firstname.lastname@example.org and then click Next.
- Enter your PIN (Your PIN is the one-time password you use when you sign up at UPSers.com.) PIN is discard sensitive; enter the letters of your PIN in lowercase. If you don’t know your PIN, see the section New User PIN below.
- Then click Sign In.
- You will get a message saying your password has expired, click on it. Change your password here.
- Create your challenge question and Answers.
- Create a password. The password you create must contain: 12 characters or more; at least 1 digit (0-9); at least 1 capital letter (A-Z); at least 1 lowercase letter (a-z); at least one of the following special characters (!$#@^&*, . + = ~). The password must not be the same as your PIN.
- Read and accept the UPSers.com terms and conditions of use.
- Provide an email address and, if applicable, a username to access the UPS applications. Email address for each upsers.com login must be unique.
New UPSers ID Registration
To Register UPSers Employee ID follow below Steps, For new users, first time registration only.
1) First choose work in location that is us, canada. For User ID: Your User ID is your Employee ID (which is different than your SSN) and may be found on your pay stub.
2) Choose Employee type, that is upser, coyote partners, Marken partners, Subsidiary Employee, Vendor Employee with CRN ID, Global Development Employee with GD ID.
3) If you choose Employee type upser then Gems date on or after August 8, 2015. Or Before August 8, 2015.
4) Based on Choosing date, enter last name, Birth year, Employee id. And complete the process.
1) What is my user ID?
A) Your employee ID can be used as a user ID. The format is like EmployeeID@ups.com
2) How long does it take to UPSers Register?
A) It only takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the process.
3) Once registration is complete, will my account be activated immediately?
A) In most cases, it will be activated quickly. If you have any problems, please contact Customer Support.
4) I forgot my password. How do I recover my login?
A) Just click on the forgotten pin. You will then be presented with several verification options. Choose one of them and verify yourself to change your password.
5) I signed up but can’t access the site?
A) If you have any problems, check it out. their help page.
6) Can I have multiple UPS accounts?
A) No. A person can only register one account with his ID.
7) How do I change my profile info?
A) Once you’ve signed up, you can log in to your profile and find the user summary page. . Then select Edit to update/modify your personal information. You can update things like phone number, user status as a traveler, delivery location and admin privileges.
8) Is there a mobile app available?
A) You can use the company-provided UPS Go app.
9) Is proof of identity required when you sign up?
A) No, you just need a receipt number employee form provided by UPS.